An agency of people
– financial soul mate to help you manage
Whilst our minds are filled with media stories about COVID-19 – now more than ever you must be on top of your financial game.
Reviewing your agency results to March and forecast to year-end is a priority. You need to know exactly where you are, and be clear as to what options you have available to you, so that you are ready and able to make informed decisions.
Here are my suggestions:
- Start with adjusting your budget lens from a bottom-up, to a top-down approach – use your pipeline and resourcing schedule as a guide to knowing what you need for the next quarter.
- Assess your provisions, proactively address financial obligations – PAYG, SGC, corporate tax, rent and staffing.
- Discuss business intentions with your team, keep them informed – activate them to look at their own schedule, billable and non-booked time for the coming weeks.
- Lead the team to convert non-billable time to ‘invested’ activity, and hard cost savings, so that you will all be together for the longer term.
In this challenging time, it really is up to everyone in the ‘agency family’, listen to the leaders, and work together for the good of all.
It helps you, your family, your agency family, and the wider community if you make the right decisions, at the right time.