‘Currently paused due to COVID-19’
Finally a forum for senior agency executives to learn, challenge, debate #agencyfinance thoughts, questions, and issues.
KMint Master Classes are for AAA agency seniors who have the authority to set and inform budgets, pricing policy, and implement agency targets and routines.
Each class will focus on a key agency topic, along with general ask anything Q&A.
Scheduled classes are:
- 2nd April – Agency Targets
- 28th May – Budget and Rates for the new financial year
- 24th September – Pricing, Contracts, and Key Performance Indicators
As a Master Class delegate, your benefits include:
- One-on-one consultation with Kathryn
- Answers, tools, techniques to improve your agency performance
- V.I.P. access to future KMint events
This session is designed for:
Business owners, general managers, senior account service, and the senior finance team.
We hit the topics hard, with purpose, get what we need, and get on with it.
14 seats only – Secure your place now to lock these 3 events into your 2020 Continuous Professional Development (CPD) calendar.
Below are the 3 Master Classes
Book all for only $540+GST
- KMint Master Class – Agency Targets Thurs, 2nd April 2020
- KMint Master Class– Budget, & Rates Thurs, 28th May 2020
- KMint Master Class– Pricing, Contracts, & KPIs Thurs, 24th September 2020
Grab these Master Class sessions and set your agency up for success.