Show Me the Money® is Kathryn’s signature keynote.
You may be brilliant at ‘doing’ the business, but if the figures don’t make sense, you won’t make the profits you deserve. This keynote will turn financial understanding into your competitive advantage.
Industry best practice, tips and techniques from successful international and local agencies to help you develop clarity – budgets, rate cards, value based pricing, benchmarks, management reporting, and Key Performance Indicators, to stimulate and focus your team on the numbers that matter.
Designed to provide you and your team with extensive insight, expertise, and practical tools in regards to the financial side of running an agency.
Created for businesses selling their time and intellectual property. Innovative, creative businesses – from public relations, communications, marketing, experiential, through to design, advertising, and brand agencies.
Who should attend:
Business owners, general managers, senior account service, and the finance team.
- Best practice – best in the world, and benchmaking
- Agency budget – revenue and profit targets
- Pricing – Hourly rates, and value-based compensation models
- Management reporting – key agency metrics, and dashboard reporting
- Key Performance Objectives – focus, recognise and reward your team
Professional development for your team – empower them to be the best they can be.