Nuggets of gold – learn from and speak with global industry authorities
- Nicola Mansfield | 23 February | Consultative mindset to drive business growth
- Sam Trattles | 30 March | Author of I Love Negotiating
- Justin Senescall | 27 April | Intellectual property assets are your competitive advantage
- Matt Hayward -| 29 May|Creating original music for brands
- Jody Sutter | 29 June | Growth strategies for small agencies
- Alicia Beachley | 27 July | Making great ideas happen
#2 Webinar | Negotiate your worth – don’t leave money on the table
Tuesday 30th March 2021
Kathryn presents with:
Sam Trattles Commercial Deals Negotiator at Other Side of the Table
Sam Trattles has built a career around negotiating – through marketing, brand, and sponsorship roles over the last 20 years.
In her business, Other Side of the Table, she builds negotiation capability and confidence in your people, by creating negotiation strategies that deliver positive business results. Unlocking the value in all your deals.
As a Commercial Deals Negotiator, Sam loves negotiating, she even wrote the book on it – I Love Negotiating: Change your thinking and learn to get what you want. A practical guide to transform your approach to negotiating, with a framework to help you conduct good negotiations every time.
Sam has negotiated, leveraged, and delivered partnerships worth more than $450M. Deals across industries including: sport, music, the arts, not-for-profit, and grassroots.
Sam is a straight shooter, she is practical and likes to share her knowledge to help others learn to love negotiating (or at least, not to hate it). Because it’s worth a great deal.