Nuggets of gold – learn from, and speak with global industry authorities
- Nicola Mansfield – | 23rd February | Break the brief and 10x your business
- Sam Trattles– | 30th March | Negotiate your worth – Don’t leave money on the table
- Justin Senescall | 27th April | Intellectual property – assets are your competitive advantage
- Matt Hayward – | 25th May | Power to the jingle – creating original music for brands
- Jody Sutter – | 29th June | Growth strategies for small agencies
- Alicia Beachley – | 27th July | Making great ideas happen
- Stephen von Meunster – | 31st August | Monetising intellectual property – licensing intangible assets
- Sharon Toerek – | 28th September | Monetise your agency proprietary assets
Tuesday 25th May 2021
Kathryn presents with guest speaker :
Matt Hayward Founder at MusicBrief™
Audio identities are audio logos – when heard, we instantly recognise the brand the sound represents.
An audio logo is essentially a soundbite, no more than a few seconds long, which often accompanies the visual logo, strengthening brand recognition. Intel’s sound identity is one of the world’s most well known audio logos, as simple five-note, three-second mnemonic, intangible brand asset registered as a sonic trade mark.
Many brands don’t have any existing audio branding to leverage, so it’s likely that your client may have an opportunity right now, in fact according to Neuro-Institute test with Unilever, it is likely that a brand without an audio identity will benefit immediately from the addition of a sound signature.
This webinar will explore the topic of branding for your ears – how to infuse brand sound into all of your campaigns by adding an audio logo to your client’s brand assets for use across multiple platforms, such as: websites, podcasts, on stage introductions, experiential activations, training videos and more.
BOOK NOW and join Matt and Kathryn to learn how.
1. The ‘Why’ – music moves behaviour
2. Ownership – invest in your brand
3. ROI – library/sync/bespoke music
Matt had been working in the music for advertising space for over twenty years, initially as a composer in his own right, working on high-end brand TVC’s for some of Australia’s most awarded creative agencies.
Leveraging his experience as a producer, and running several audio post-production businesses, Matt founded MusicBrief™ – an online bespoke music platform connects agencies and brands with screen composers.
MusicBrief’s 24/7 platform makes the whole process of engaging the services of a screen composer, briefing them, making revisions to, then licensing and paying for the final track faster, easier and more cost-effective.