With an international career spanning 30 years in the MarComms industry, you could say Kathryn’s worked with a lot of people. Any good business owner understands that people are a crucial ingredient to the company’s overall success.
For most small to medium sized businesses, the Human Resource (HR) area is a tricky minefield, and hiring and firing causes stress and worry and financial concern. If you know your HR processes and policies are a weakness, don’t sit on it and hope it never becomes an issue. Working alongside you, Kathryn provides you with:
- Job specification templates so that you can outline any staff member’s role in line with your business expectations, career curriculum, and industry norms.
- Identify, create and monitor those all-important key performance indicators (otherwise known as KPIs) for your entire team in a single easy to refer to grid.
- Create a bonus scheme that motives your staff to perform at their best and helps you to retain your top talent.
- Provide you with an easy to use staff appraisal template.
- Enhanced salary package schedules that in addition to the base salary, show all of the benefits you provide, with increment tables, and key review dates.
Engage Kathryn to relieve stress and worry by allowing her to give your HR processes and documentation a refresh and makeover, so that you have the necessary best practice policies and documentation in place for your team.